What this service entails.
We inspect your course(s) for two things: course shell compliance and external materials compliance. After our inspection, we’ll provide a report regarding the course’s ADA functionality and provide a list of suggestions for any improvements that can be made.
Course Shell Compliance
We’ll inspect your course shell and provide a report regarding it’s ADA functionality. Which includes reviewing:
- All pages/tabs
- Font type/size
- Use of Color
External Material Compliance
We’ll inspect external materials that are linked or embedded in your course shell and provide a report regarding it’s ADA functionality. Which includes reviewing:
- Videos (e.g., lectures, YouTube)
- Linked documents (e.g., external webpages, articles)
- External tools (e.g., Flipgrid, EdPuzzle)
Get the most out of our services.
We know this is an investment, so get the most out of it.
Invest first where you can have the largest impact. Start by investing in your core curriculum or required courses.
- Courses where the material is well-established and does not change often.
- Courses taken by most students at your school, and courses that are required for specific majors.
- Courses offered year-around or with multiple sections in a term/semester.